Sunday, January 28, 2007
A Journey Through FoodieLand
Someone rightly said that "Way to a Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach". And if you wanna reach my heart, here is a comprehensive list of 'short-cuts'!
Here I present some of the Best hangout zones for a varied variety of delicacies, each one of them famous (and in some cases, not so famous) for something or the other. While the assortment is enormous, one thing which is constant about all these foodie hotspots is the fact that I have personally tried and loved each and every speciality mentioned.
So, Lets begin the roller coaster ride into the Foodie World... Here comes the ever-increasing list of hotspots that have captured my heart through my stomach!
* Pav Bhaji at SARDAR PAV BHAJI, Nana Chowk, Tardeo, Mumbai.
* Vada Pao and Bhajji Pao outside KIRTI COLLEGE, Off Cadell Road, Shivaji Park, Mumbai.
* Softy and Sundaes in Waffle cones at SEVEN ELEVEN, Maheshwari Udyan, King's Circle.
* Pani Puri at ELCO MARKET, Hill Road, Bandra, Mumbai.
* Pizza and Pasta at PITA WICH, Outside Malad Railway Station, Malad (W), Mumbai.
* Veg Chinese delicacies at NANCY'S, Opp. Milap Cinema, Kandivali (W), Mumbai.
* Punjabi Dishes at HOTEL VISHWA BHARATI, Opp. Mulund Station, Mulund (W), Mumbai.
* Variety of Dosas especially Paneer Chilly Dosa opposite THAKUR CINEMA, Kandivali (E), Mumbai.
* Ice-Cream in Waffle Biscuits at K RUSTOMS, Brabourne Stadium, Churchgate, Mumbai.
* Masala Papad outside INDRAPRASTH SHOPPING CENTRE, S.V.Road, Borivali (W), Mumbai.
* Chocolate Cakes at RIBBONS AND BALLOONS at Maheshwari Udyan, King's Circle, Mumbai.
* Pizzas and Sandwiches at OVENFRESH, Ranade Road, Shivaji Park, Dadar, Mumbai.
* Dosas and Idli with Filter Coffee Opposite SOUTH INDIAN TEMPLE, Matunga (C.R.), Mumbai.
* Malai Gola Opposite Milap Cinema, Kandivali (W), Mumbai.
More to Come later...
Now Let's See Some Out Of Mumbai too...
* Vada Pao at Platform 2-3 of VALSAD Railway Station, Valsad, Gujarat.
* Chhole Bhature at AMBALA Railway Station, Punjab.
* Veg. Puff at Puff Man, Ellora Park, Vadodara, Gujarat.
* Gujarati Kathiyawadi food at HOTEL KRISHNA, On NH-8, Valsad-Dharampur Junction, Gujarat.
* Aloo Poha on Platform 1 at KOTA Railway Station, Rajasthan.
* Cold Cocoa, a unique Chocolate Drink, All Over VADODARA city.
* Traditional Gujarati Food at Hotel MADHULI, Valsad, Gujarat.
Keep Checking This List.. It Only Keeps Getting Longer..........
The Wanderer posted at 11:22 AM
My World...My Views by The Blue Indian is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.